Characterised by ineptitude and corruption on a gigantic scale,
the dominant political system is held together by media circuses
and the use of technologies of total surveillance. However, the
greatest threat to corrupt social systems is the truth.
The UK is the world's second largest arms exporter and commits war
crimes by Ministry of Defence advisors bombing Yemen for the Saudi's.
I am horrified and distressed by this government's racism towards migrants, the
burning of 48,000 residency documents, the 8,000 Windrush deportations and
the 11,000 planned by the then Home Secretary, the fascist Amber Rudd.
Half my friends are classified as migrants.
Please read Nafeez Mosaddeq Ahmed's book: A User's Guide to the Crisis of Civilization and how to save it, Pluto Press, 2010.
This section, originally put in so a group of Politics students at Brighton University could access it, contains recent material commemorating Holocaust Memorial Day and some of my early writings on politics and political philosophy to various people in the Labour Party.
1. 'Objectives' are the objectives I have set for my life. Sometimes I find myself in a public role. 'Beliefs' details my thinking on what motivates me and the nature of the world, so people can see what I think. 'Thoughtlets' is a self-confidence boost, which I think might be helpful to some people, 'The System' gives typical examples of the way the system works, and a little background of why this is so.
My objectives, My beliefs, Thoughtlets, The system
2. Genocide and the Holocaust Power Point presentation giving the numbers of those killed in genocides of the twentieth century.
3. Holocaust Memorial Day A poster written to commemorate Holocaust Memorial Day.
4. The next two items were written when I resigned over the attack on Fallujah in Iraq, the third being on the same subject to Party Chairman Ian McCartney.
War Party 1, War Party 2, Letter to Ian McCartney
5. Second letter to Ian McCartney. This was the letter to Ian McCartney, on rejoining.
6. Letter to David Lepper. Correspondence with David Lepper MP on Palestine.
7. Correspondence with Simone La Corbiniere. Correspondence with Simone La Corbiniere, of Our World Our Say.
8. These two items were part of correspondence with David Lepper on ID cards.
ID Cards 1, ID Cards 2
9. These two items were part of correspondence with Bob Glaberson, a Labour Party member, on the Middle East and the 'War on Terror'.
Terror 1, Terror 2
10. The Enlightenment Correspondence with Madeleine Bunting, Guardian journalist, on the Enlightenment.
11. Submission to SIAC on 'U', an Asylum Seeker SIAC is a special court set up to detain Asylum Seekers in the British Gulag. Its procedures are Kafkaesque.
12. Analysis of the May 2007 Local Election in Brighton and Hove A statistical analysis of the May 2007 local elections in Brighton and Hove, in which I was an election agent for the Labour Party.
Return to Table of Contents.